Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hannah Montana

Here are the lyrics.That's RightWe sign our cards and letters B.F.FYou've got a million ways to make me laugh(yeah)Your looking out for me you've gotmy backIt's so good to have you aroundYou know the secrets i could never tellAnd when I'm quiet you break through my shellDon't feel the need to do a rebelyellCause you keep my feet on the groundYour a True FriendYour here till the endYou pull me aside when something ain't rightYou talk with me now and into thenightTill it's alright again your aTrue FriendYou don't get angry when i changethe plansSomehow your never out of secondchancesWon't say '' I told you'' when I'mwrong againI'm so lucky(yeah)that i foundA True FriendYour here till the endYou pull me aside when something ain't rightYou talk with me now and into thenightTill it's alright again(BRIDGE)True Friends will go to the ends ofthe earthTo find the things you needFriends hang on through the ups andthe downsCause they've got someone to believe inA True Friend your here till the endYou pull me aside when somethingain't rightYou talk with me now and into thenightNo need to pretend(your a true friend)Oh a True FriendYour here till the endYou pull me aside when somethingain't rightYou talk with me now and into thenightTill it's alright againYour a True FriendYour a True FriendYour a True Friend

No comments: